Pamela and Greg give their initial impressions of United Fresh Live. Greg outlines what few details are available about the second round of USDA Farmers to Families Food Boxes announced this week, and his own experience picking up a box.
The National Restaurant Association also released data about losses in the foodservice sector, with estimates for the rest of the year.
- An up close look at the food box program
- USDA extends, ends and gives new Food Box contracts
- United Fresh Live attendance jumps to 11,000
- Predicting organic’s post-pandemic future
- New products will be challenged without sampling
- Chefs share COVID-19 challenges, adaptations at United Fresh Live
- U.S. restaurants to lose $240 billion this year
- Billion dollar foodservice distributor files bankruptcy