Greg and Pamela discuss the next few weeks in retail sales, and what’s in store for fresh produce, consumer myths about fresh produce during the COVID-19 pandemic, and how this year’s Dirty Dozen could help push the list further into oblivion.
- Consumers need reminders that COVID-19 isn’t transmitted by food
- US Foods, C&S Wholesale Grocers partner to fulfill retail demand amid COVID-19
- C&S Wholesale Grocers and Performance Food Group Company partner to feed US families
- What’s next for grocery sales during COVID-19?
- Stock-ups favor meat, but not forever
- Fresh produce sales jumped 33.9% amid COVID-19 stock-ups
- PBH slams fear-inducing Dirty Dozen
- Dirty Dozen even more tone deaf than usual
- Dirty Dozen, Clean Fifteen lists updated for 2020