Pamela and Greg discuss the produce and retail industry’s response to coronavirus and why Pamela’s glad she’s been stockpiling trade show hand sanitizers all these years.
Greg talks about a retailer petition to end Daylight Saving Time, and new FDA scrutiny of leafy greens.
- LGMA supports FDA leafy greens action plan
- FDA releases Leafy Greens Action Plan
- Consumer Reports probes leafy green industry
- Fighting to end Daylight Saving Time
- If there’s a winner in the coronavirus panic, it’s online grocery
- Coronavirus panic sends shoppers to stores, puts events under scrutiny
- Buyer, exhibitor concerns about coronavirus prompt Expo West to postpone