Pamela and Greg talk foodservice, and a new report from Acosta showing 54% of respondents plan to dine out LESS amid rising costs.
But there’s also a resurgence of events and entertainment this summer, so could that balance out demand?
- June projected to be huge month for events in U.S.
- Report shows rising impact of inflation on dining habits
- Country Fresh recalls apple packs containing Jif peanut butter
- Garden Cut LLC recalls snack cups containing Jif peanut butter
- Del Monte ready-to-eat products affected by Jif peanut butter recall