Pamela and Greg discuss the reasons behind the red hot citrus market. Pamela thinks other fresh produce items need a piece of this immunity-boost pie (or, rather, fruit salad), but Greg disagrees.
They also preview PMA’s Foodservice Delivered conference, and discuss other foodservice news, including Wendy’s Canada’s all Canada veg lineup, including greenhouse grown lettuce.
- Loss of events is a double hurt
- Chilean lemons reach peak volume
- Duda Fresh Farms launches its 18th consecutive import citrus program
- Who buys watercress on a whim, and more COVID-19 consumer trends
- Sneak peek: PMA Foodservice Delivered virtual platform
- Citrus exporters find hot U.S. market
- Consumer demand keeps citrus prices high
- Wendy’s Canada pledges 100% Canadian-grown greenhouse lettuce nationwide
- Fresh produce regains market share lost to canned and frozen