Pamela and Greg discuss the “retail bloodbath” in the Southeast, Pamela has insight on the USDA’s food box program and the mountain wedding planner CRE8AD8 will have to climb to deliver 750,000 boxes by the June 30 deadline.
Greg talks Agtools analysis of two of the biggest commodities affected by the pandemic. One has been a boom, and the other … kind of a bust.
- San Antonio event planner lags in food box distribution
- Orange prices show steady rise
- Southeastern Grocers to drop BI-LO banner, emphasizes Fresco y Más, Harveys, Winn-Dixie
- MAP: See which stores Food Lion is buying from Southeastern Grocers
- Potato market shows clear pandemic effect
- COVID-19 Grocery Trends Week 11: fresh produce sales up 14%