The desert has some good news for lettuce supplies, but production likely won’t pick up until after the Thanksgiving pull. Pamela says this week’s indoor farming news is a big step toward the mainstream, and solutions the industry is seeking for inconsistencies outside.
And the produce industry lost a legend this week, The Perishable Pundit Jim Prevor.
- Remembering Jim Prevor
- Price relief coming soon to lettuce markets
- Edible Garden quarterly report shows revenue growth
- United Natural Foods, Square Roots to co-locate indoor farms at distribution centers
- AppHarvest Q3 2022 results show progress toward growth targets
- SpartanNash partners with Uber for grocery delivery
- Uber and Grocery Outlet expand grocery delivery nationally
- Southeastern Grocers offers $30 Thanksgiving feasts