The Produce Marketing Association wrapped up the “live” events of Virtual Fresh Summit 2020, but the digital platform will be open through November 13.
PMA released final numbers for the 3-day virtual event, including:
- 64 countries represented;
- 31 speakers and 21 hours of educational content;
- 900 viewers of general and concurrent sessions;
- 2,000 live viewers for CEO Cathy Burns’ State of the Industry presentation;
- 360 exhibitors;
- 150 new products in the Fresh Ideas Showcase;
- 77,400 messages on the virtual platform; and
- 7,660 meetings requested, of which 4,540 were buyer-initiated.
“Based on feedback from our members and guests, we are beyond pleased with how the first 3 days of Fresh Summit have met their needs for compelling, differentiated educational content,” said PMA CEO Cathy Burns, in a news release. “With a high number of retail buyers actively participating on the Marketplace, we will continue to help facilitate connections across the global supply chain in the weeks ahead. Thank you to everyone who trusted in us to bring a virtual Fresh Summit to life!”