The e-commerce sector of grocery is experiencing explosive demand, up nearly 200% over last summer.
The Produce Marketing Association BB #:153708 put together a panel of e-commerce experts to discuss how that area is faring for its upcoming Virtual Town Hall scheduled for April 22.
The panel includes:
- Jacob Krempel, director of produce & grocery procurement, Hello Fresh BB #:299518;
- Eric Li, vice president, Shanghai Yiguo E-Commerce Co., Ltd.; and
- Tony Stallone, vice president of merchandising, Peapod BB #:138251.
Following the general session, PMA Members will have the opportunity to join one of four Virtual Roundtables on the following topics:
- Growers/Shippers, Supply Chain and Global Trade – New packaging requirements for e-commerce, e-commerce trends in international markets
- Retail/Grocery – Organic trends during COVID -19, how technology will impact the post COVID – 19 world, and more…
- Foodservice – Charting the path forward – interactive session
- Floral – Retail, production, logistics and updates from Washington, PPP and $19B announced this week (includes floral)
Registration is required before 9 a.m. EDT on April 22.