Cancel OK

AMHPAC to hold 4th Agricultural Social Responsibility Symposium

AMHPAC - Announces 4th. Agricultural Social Responsibility Symposium

• The event will take place on April 27 and 28 in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.

• More than 150 directors, managers and coordinators of the area of Social Responsibility of agricultural companies in Mexico will meet in San Luis Potosí.

For the fourth consecutive year, the Mexican Association of Protected Horticulture AC (AMHPAC) will hold the most important event of Agricultural Social Responsibility, where the most relevant issues for those who are part of the protected agriculture industry in Mexico will be discussed.

The AMHPAC is an organization that represents more than 300 companies located in 23 states of the republic, related to the production, packaging, distribution, as well as the commercialization of fresh vegetables produced under protected schemes in Mexico.

It should be noted that the AMHPAC membership groups more than 10,000 hectares and generates more than 100,000 jobs, of which 38% are permanent jobs and the remaining 62% are temporary jobs.

The Agricultural Social Responsibility Symposium will take place on April 27 and 28 at the Fiesta Americana hotel in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.

The topics that make up the Symposium program are:


• United States labor inspection mechanisms and their enforcement.

• Legal update for the 2022-2023 agricultural season.

• Guide for the prevention and identification of forced labor.

• Sustainability, an improvement tool for companies.

• Changing the leadership scheme.


• Audits in Social Responsibility and its legal compliance.

• Due recruitment of the migrant worker.

• Legal aspects of the contracting of agricultural workers.

Some of the speakers are:

• Maria Dolores Aguirre Gonzalez. Founding Partner/Lawyer in Foreign Trade and Customs Law of the firm Aguirre, Aguirre y Asociados, S.C.

• Antonio Benavides Castellanos. Project Coordinator “Building a comprehensive approach to government to combat child labor and forced labor in Mexico” of ILO.

• Georgius Gotsis Fontes. Veggies from Mexico Director.

• Luz Maria Chombo Tovar. AHIFORES Certification Manager.

• Gustavo H. Robles Balderrama. AMHPAC Legal Adviser.

Without a doubt, it is an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and real experiences among the attendees of this Symposium, promoting the integration and creation of contact networks among the members of this Industry that is constantly growing.

For more information on this, please visit our portal:

Facebook: Asociación Mexicana de Horticultura Protegida
Twitter: @AMHPAC_Oficial
Instagram: @amhpac
LinkedIn: AMHPAC (Asociación Mexicana de Horticultura Protegida AC)