The Kroger/Albertsons deal is official — what now? Pamela and Greg have some theories, and what hurdles it may face over the coming months.
- Rumored Kroger, Albertsons merger could make the largest grocer in the U.S.
- Mastronardi Produce posts record-breaking expansion
- IRI research shows food prices elevated but inflation slowing
- California lettuce quality problems worsen
- Fresh produce can be a budget hero with below-average inflation
- Soli Organic raises $125MM for indoor farm expansion
- Revol Greens to double romaine lettuce production
- Local Bounti launches grab-and-go salads with longer-lasting lettuce
- Third quarter ends with mixed results for online grocery sales