Greg and Pamela discuss industry events affected by coronavirus, and the one thing that’s not: how to wash your produce. Hy-Vee is pulling back on online fulfillment centers, and Infarm is making further inroads into North America in this week’s episode.
- Produce for Better Health Foundation cancels 2020 Consumer Connection Conference
- Produce Marketing Association postpones events through May 1
- Three more fresh produce industry events postponed due to coronavirus
- Coronavirus doesn’t change produce washing rules
- Sobeys parent partners with Infarm to bring in-store farms to select stores across Canada