In Blue Book Services’ “Care in Crisis” video No. 5, Marketing Director Jeff Lair highlights the Blue Book Bankruptcy Report – available to members – with Greg Johnson, Director of Media Development.
The Bankruptcy Report is one of several valuable reports for members to access through Blue Book Services to assist them in making informed and wise business decisions.
Here’s what’s included in Blue Book’s Bankruptcy Report:
• Businesses currently published in Blue Book’s online database and who have filed bankruptcy under any chapter of the bankruptcy code.
• Data included in the report:
- Company’s name
- Company’s Blue Book ID #
- City/State where company is located
- Date bankruptcy was filed
- Whether the company a produce or transportation business
• Bankruptcies listed in the report cover 12 months
In the last 12 months (6/3/2019 to 6/2/2020), over 75 businesses serving the produce supply chain have filed bankruptcy. This includes businesses like Lucky’s Market, Fairway Group Holdings, Inc., Earth Fare, Inc., and more.
The Bankruptcy Report is critical information to reference and know as we successfully navigate COVID19 pandemic together as industry and as companies serving the fresh produce supply chain.