C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., has reported financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2018.
Fourth Quarter Highlights :
- Total revenues increased 4.5 percent to $4.1 billion
- Net revenues increased 13.0 percent to $713.8 million
- Income from operations increased 21.2 percent to $255.5 million
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased 24.0 percent to $1.34
- Cash flow from operations increased 59.4 percent to $264.0 million
Full-Year Highlights :
- Total revenues increased 11.8 percent to $16.6 billion
- Net revenues increased 14.2 percent to $2.7 billion
- Income from operations increased 17.7 percent to $912.1 million
- Diluted EPS increased 32.5 percent to $4.73
- Cash flow from operations increased 106.5 percent to $792.9 million
“We are pleased with our financial results in 2018. We achieved record levels of net revenues and operating income and a 100 basis point increase in operating income margin. Led by our strong operating performance, we more than doubled our cash flow from operations and returned nearly $600 million to shareholders in 2018,” said John Wiehoff, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of C.H. Robinson. “Our strong 2018 financial results reflect the strength and hard work of our global network.”
To view full financial release, click here.