Company Press Release
Topco Associates, LLC announced the appointment of Emile Breaux, President and CEO of Associated Grocers, Inc. and Dave Staples, President and CEO of SpartanNash Co. to its Board of Directors.
“We are fortunate to have these two strong leaders on Topco’s board. I am confident that their strategic insight, industry knowledge and deep commitment will help Topco advance its mission and core values on behalf of the membership,” said Randy Skoda, Topco’s President & CEO.
Emile Breaux succeeds J.H. Campbell, Jr., Executive Chairman of Associated Grocers, Inc., who retired from Topco’s board earlier this year.
Dave Staples replaces retired SpartanNash CEO Dennis Eidson who retired from SpartanNash and Topco’s board in May 2017.
The 2017 Topco Associates, LLC Board of Directors includes:
• Emile, Breaux, President and Chief Executive Officer, Associated Grocers, Inc.
• Brad Brookshire, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Brookshire Holdings, Inc.
• Chris Coborn, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Coborn’s Incorporated
• Charlie D’Amour, President and Chief Operating Officer, Big Y Foods, Inc.
• Randy Edeker, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Hy-Vee, Inc.
• Dave Staples, President and Chief Executive Officer, SpartanNash Company
• Scott Grimmett, President and Chief Executive Officer, Golub Corporation/Price Chopper
• Laura Karet, President and Chief Executive Officer, Giant Eagle, Inc.
• Randy Skoda, President and Chief Executive Officer, Topco Associates, LLC
• Steve Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
• Pete Van Helden, President and Chief Executive Officer, Stater Bros. Markets
About Topco Associates, LLC
Topco Associates, LLC is a $14.6 billion, privately held company that provides aggregation, innovation and knowledge management solutions for its leading food industry member-owners and customers, including grocery retailers, wholesalers and foodservice suppliers. Topco leverages the collective volume, knowledge and commitment of these companies to create a competitive advantage in the marketplace by reducing costs and offering winning business-building capabilities. For more information, please visit www.topco.com.