Cancel OK

Werner Enterprises Reports Fourth Quarter and Annual 2016 Revenues and Earnings

Average revenues per tractor per week increased sequentially by 3.8% in fourth quarter 2016 compared to third quarter 2016 due to a 1.0% decrease in average miles per truck combined with a 4.8% increase in average revenues per total mile.

To access this information directly from the company, click here.