Pamela and Greg discuss why Walmart’s pulling out of Portland, and how Walmart’s efforts in Florida are a completely different story. Amazon Go is going away in some markets, and Sprouts is bullish on produce.
And Greg really needs an Aldi tracksuit to complete his World’s Biggest Aldi Fan transformation.
- SEPC Store Check, Part 2: Walmart, Bravo Supermarkets
- Sprouts doubles local produce, focuses on smaller-format stores
- Amazon brick and mortar restructuring continues, closing 8 of 29 Amazon Go stores by April 1
- Walmart to close last stores in Portland
- Aldi expands merch collection with all items under $10