NEW YORK – The global berries market will observe a significant growth between 2020 and 2025 with increasing consumer demand for healthy and nutrient-rich foods.
Governments in developing regions such as China and India are launching various health campaigns to motivate people to consume more vegetables and fruits such as berries. Moreover, the growth in disposable incomes has increased consumer spending on premium food products such as superfruits that are natural, high in quality, and have a novel taste. In addition, the growth in the global packaged foods and beverages industry will create several growth opportunities for market vendors during the forecast period.
Uncover future growth opportunities and make confident decisions by purchasing our full report.
Start by Downloading a Free Sample
One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the growing awareness and promotion of the benefits of consuming berries. In addition, new product launches and expansion in the retail landscape will have an accelerating effect on the market’s growth. However, adverse weather conditions might challenge the growth of the market.
Technavio expects the berries market size to grow by USD 8.96 bn between 2020 and 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.65% during the forecast period.
Berries Market: Segment Highlights
• By Application, Technavio analyzes the global berries market across segments such as food and beverages, personal care, and others.
• The demand for berries was significant from the food and beverage segment in 2020.
• The increased use of berries in food products such as snacks, ice creams, yogurts, jams, and beverages like juices, soft drinks, smoothies, and wine is driving the growth of the segment.
• The market growth in the food and beverage segment will be significant during the forecast period.
• 35% of the growth will originate from the European market.
• The growing adoption of healthier lifestyles among consumers, the increasing demand for superfruits such as berries, and new product launches will be crucial in driving the growth of the berries market in Europe during the forecast period.
• The UK, Germany, and France are the key markets for berries in Europe.
• Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions.
Get highlights on major revenue-generating segments, regions, and key countries in the global berries market.
Download a Free Sample Report Now!
• The berries market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 5.65% during the forecast period.
• The berries market is segmented by Application (Food and beverages, Personal care, and Others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
• The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
• The research report offers information on several market vendors, including AGRANA Beteiligungs AG, BerryWorld Ltd., Dole Food Co. Inc., Driscolls Inc., Family Tree Farms, Haygrove Ltd., Sun Belle Inc., SunOpta Inc., Uren Food Group Ltd., and Wish Farms Inc.
Subscribe to our “Lite Plan” billed annually at USD 3000 that enables you to download 3 reports/year and view 3 reports/month.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.