Pamela and Greg talk ghost kitchens, and how they mirror growth in the retail sector, and what’s new with retail produce sales. It’s hard to beat the surge of 2020, but there’s a few categories showing unexpected strength.
- Retail produce sales reflect inflation, higher fruit volumes in April
- Produce prices rising faster than other food
- Restaurant start-up All Day Kitchens raises $20MM to expand satellite kitchen concept
- Fresh produce can star in ghost kitchens
- What MrBeast burger taught me about ghost kitchens
- Dollar, discounters lead new store openings in U.S.
- High truck prices are here to stay