Greg thinks the USDA’s food box cancelation is political, Pamela thinks it’s because the program wasn’t doing enough. Is there a right answer?
We also discuss the first year-over-year comparisons from last March’s big retail sales surge. What good news can we find from the huge drop in comps?
- United Fresh critical of USDA’s food box cancelation
- USDA confirms end to Trump food boxes
- USDA to invest $250MM in fruit, vegetable grants; incentive programs
- USDA to start produce box program
- Retail produce sales can’t keep up with 2020 figures, but demand remains solid