Greg and Pamela discuss the latest developments in the Farmers to Families Food Box program, including how new changes affect charity organizations.
Pamela also has concerns about the ongoing onion recall, and consumer confusion about which onions are affected.
- Food Box changes affect suppliers and non-profits
- Brighter Bites, 99 Cents Only pilot coupon program
- DiMare Fresh plans round three food box bid
- Taylor Farms recalls products containing onions
- Onion outbreak update: FDA working with CFIA
- Publix recalls red onions due to possible Salmonella risk
- Thomson International recalls onions in Salmonella outbreak
- Virus and economic pressure keep retail produce sales highly elevated
- Sweet corn prices settle down
- Strong consumer demand props up tomato market