Pamela and Greg discuss fresh produce sales trends, and how fruit (except citrus) has been challenged by the lack of impulse shopping during the COVID-19 pandemic. Greg also updates on the USDA’s Farmers to Families Food Box program, while Pamela laments her Quarantine Kitchen Doldrums.
- Quarantine Kitchen doldrums are real
- Produce leaders talk growth and adjustments during pandemic
- Lemon demand remains high
- United Fresh: USDA Food Box program to continue into fall
- Inside the food box whirlwind at Titan Farms
- Fruit sales plummet in non-holiday week ending June 28