Greg was out on vacation last week, and came home to something a little…different.
The world of grocery and foodservice has changed completely over the past week, and Greg and Pamela discuss how retailers are responding to panic buying, what’s leading to the panic buying in the first place, and where does foodservice go from here in this week’s episode.
- Are people avoiding produce? Hardly.
- While foodservice faces uncertainty, retail is all hands on deck
- FDA: Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- United Fresh launches produce industry resources, share group to help manage coronavirus challenges
- USDA: Inspections, services continue during coronavirus outbreak
- Grocery “magic” needs a few days to catch up — a look inside retail distribution
- DOT suspends hours-of-service for truckers hauling emergency relief, including food for grocery re-stocking
- With COVID-19, we’re in uncharted waters