If you visited www.producebluebook.com recently, you may have noticed big changes. We’ve redesigned the site to offer expanded news and analysis, in addition to the member benefits you’ve enjoyed in the past.
The first thing you should notice is more stories, from the latest featured news to web-optimized coverage from our Produce Blueprints quarterly journal.
Produce industry members can read stories on the site for free, and Blue Book members will find links to access credit and business information, trading assistance and other services, just as before.
The website features include:
- A lead story that will change every business day
- Analysis and advice from Blue Book staff and industry experts
- An expanded feed of the latest industry news
- Social media feeds including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Links to the digital versions of the Produce Blueprints journal, the Know Your Commodity Guide and our Trading & Transportation Guidelines
- Sign up for the free Produce Reporter e-newsletter
- Links to find produce companies in our Blue Book database
- An enhanced search function for news and analysis articles
- Easier-to-navigate menus
Blue Book Services is proud to offer unmatched credit rating, marketing and business information, and now trusted news and analysis on the fresh produce industry. This is just the start of the journey. Expect more from us, very soon.