Produce Blueprints, the produce professionals’ quarterly journal, issued both in print and online, is a well-read and recognized benefit to the industry.
Each issue of Produce Blueprints includes industry-specific, informative articles focused on produce industry challenges and issues. Produce Blueprints is packed full of helpful advice and perspectives on all of the following topics:
- Business relations of retailers, growers, wholesalers, importers, exporters and transportation
- Trading practices, customs and rules
- Problem and dispute resolution
- Supply chain solutions
- Retail sector and industry impact
- Finance, credit and collection
- Technology, as a business tool
- Featured commodity information including types, varieties, grade standards and other specifications
- Special spotlights focusing on terminal markets and geographic areas
- Supplements focusing on key segments and industry trends
Digital issues of Produce Blueprints are available to all, and can be accessed right here.